Saturday, February 05, 2005

 

That Christmas Feeling (Again)

Well, it's nearly time for the Tet (lunar new year) holiday and my office is completely deserted. My colleagues have basically been skiving all week (just like home at xmas!) and there's anticipation in the air. I thought I'd use this chance to create a blog, seeing as everyone else has buggered off.

There are fairy lights, branches of peach blossom and kumquat trees (bit like Christmas trees with satsumas attached) decorating everything (buildings, shops, bridges), the weather is bitterly cold and it all feels so much like xmastime in the UK I'm confused as to what time of year it is. Ho hum.

Tomorrow is the office party though I doubt that is like at home, I can't see the delicate flowers who work here getting pissed and photocopying their bums! I'm sure the food'll be tasty and plentiful though, in true Vina style.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?